Submit Your Article to editorIJCTjournal@gmail.com
Open Access Policy :
1 .Open Access (OA) is the practice of providing unrestricted access via the Internet to peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles. Open access publication is supported by authors' institutes or research funding agency by payment of a comparatively low Article Processing Charge for accepted articles.
2. IJCT is an open access publisher of its high quality research publications around the world ensuring that the light of knowledge is disseminated without any interference and ambiguity to all its users.
3. If you wish to make your article open access, you will be given the option at the point your article is accepted. IJCT will treat all articles submitted for publication in exactly the same way, with rigorous peer review, professional editing and production, and worldwide visibility. All of our articles enjoy the same level of functionality on our website.
4. All open access research is immediately available for free to read, download and share. Open access allows faster publication time, increased visibility, readership and citations. All submissions are subject to peer review and authors retain copyright.
5. The International Journal of Computer Techniques is loyal to open access for academic work. All the original articles and review papers are free to access immediately from the date of publication. We donít charge any fees for any reader to download articles and reviews for their own scholarly use.
6. The International Journal of Computer Techniques also operates under the Creative Commons Licence CC BY-NC 4.0. This allows for the reproduction of articles, free of charge, for non-commercial use only and with the appropriate citation information. All authors publishing with the IJCT accept these as the terms of publication.
Benefits of International Journal of Computer Techniques Open Access
1.Accepted articles can choose to be on fast track publishing.
2.Copyright of the articles are retained by the authors.
*are fully peer reviewed
*are freely available online for everyone to access, read and download
4.Higher visibility and discoverability of the published articles on search engines and the major indexing services, with the possibility of being highly cited.
5.Compatibility with most open access policies globally.
2.World Scientific Open Access Books are published under a Creative Commons Non-Commercial (CC BY-NC) license, so they can be reused and redistributed for non-commercial purposes as long as the original author is attributed.
Open Access Policy
This journal adhere to the best practice and high publishing standards and comply with the following conditions:
1.Provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
2.Allows the author to hold the copyright and to retain publishing right without restrictions.
3.Deposits content with a long term digital preservation or archiving program.
5.Uses DOIs as permanent identifiers.
6.Allows generous reuse and mixing of content, in accordance with CC BY-NC license.
IJCT flourishing program of full open access journals enables you to:
1.Guarantee publicly the quality and integrity of your work through rigorous peer review.
2.Influence the peers you want to reach through well-defined aims and scope combined with International.
3.Journal of Computer Techniques subject-specific marketing.
4.Promote your research using our suite of promotional tools and dedicated Author Services site.
5.Measure the impact of your work using article-level metrics.
6.Choose how your work can be re-used by others with a range of Creative Commons licenses.
7.Share your work quickly with rapid online publication.
Benefits of open access for authors, include:
1.Free access for all users globally.
2.Authors retain copyright to their work.
3.Increased visibility and readership.
5.No spatial constraints.
Advantages of Open Access for Authors
1.High Visibility and High Availability - free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions.
2.High quality and rigorous peer review - Open access journals run through a thorough electronic peer-review process the same way traditional journals do.
3.Open Access publications are more frequently cited - due to their high publicity and availability.
4.Publications are also more easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
5.Less Costly - the cost of editorial processing and editing fee of each accepted paper is charged to authors' institutes or research funding agency. The cost of processing and the publication of an article is covered through the one-time payment of an Article Processing Fee for each accepted article.
Open Select ensures researchers can publish open access (OA) in the International Journal of Computer Techniques is to open access for academic work. All the original articles and review papers are free to access immediately from the date of publication. We donít charge any fees for any reader to download articles and reviews for their own scholarly use.
The International Journal of Computer Techniques also operates under the Creative Commons Licence CC BY-NC 4.0. This allows for the reproduction of articles, free of charge, for non-commercial use only and with the appropriate citation information. All authors publishing with the IJCT accept these as the terms of publication, ranging across the sciences, social sciences, medicine, technology, engineering, humanities and arts. These hybrid journals publish both open access content and content available via subscription.
Open Select means you can:
1.Choose from established journals, offering well-defined aims and scope and an expert editorial board.
2.Select OA after your article has been rigorously peer-reviewed and accepted by the journal editor.
3.Ensure your research can be read by anyone, anywhere immediately upon publication.
4.Reach a wide audience through the global dissemination of your research on International Journal of Computer Techniques Online and via our marketing and sales channels.
5.Benefit from article metrics to help you in assessing the impact of your work.